BLUF: We seek a Propane Service Technician to join our client’s facility located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
This job opportunity is ideal for separating / newly separated E-4 to E-6 personnel with a mechanical or electrical military occupational specialty background. Engineering, Combat Systems, and Aviation Ratings specialities and MOSs usually relate well.
Military Talent Source seeks a Propane Service Technician that installs, maintains, and services all customer and company propane installations and equipment in a safe manner while providing excellent customer service. The Propane Service Technician drives a service truck with a crane and boom attached to deliver, install, and remove tanks of various sizes at customer locations. The Propane Service Tech completes field repairs of tank valves and seals and finds and repairs leaks at customer sites. They maintain excellent customer relations by providing courteous, professional and timely service at all times. This position is located in Greensboro, NC.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate on the basis of mechanical and electronic principles.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with company safety policies and regulation
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- One to five+ years related Military Experience
- Commercial Driver’s License preferred
- Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) certificate a plus but not required
- Applicable state and local licenses may be required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
- Proven commitment to safety
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Disciplined and committed to hard work
- Open to personal and professional training and development
$18-$22 per hour Starting Wage. Company Training Program.
Client offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401(k) Plan, and more.
Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.