Military Talent Source
CDL A/B Drivers
- Class A or B CDL with an air-brake endorsement.
- Full-time routes, home every night.
- Complete understanding and adherence to Safety Rules and Operating Standards, OSHA, and DOT as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections of assigned vehicle and document checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Hazmat endorsement desired.
- Proven commitment to safety.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Disciplined and committed to hard work and variable weather environments.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
- Fair starting wage, great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
- Opportunity for professional and earnings growth in dynamic company.
You must sign in to apply for this position.