Military Talent Source
- Maintain vehicles to DOT Safety Standards
- Ability to utilize diagnostic tools and programs.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance inspections.
- Maintain equipment for maximum availability and safety of the equipment operator.
- Make adjustments and repairs to brakes, clutches, and other utilities that are part of the vehicle and equipment.
- Make adjustments to hydraulic pressures and other hydraulic components of any equipment.
- Perform tire changes and repairs.
- Build, rebuild or replace hydraulic components and hoses of any vehicle or stationary equipment.
- Operate the grinders and sanders as well as perform accurate Lockout/Tagout procedures.
- Clean A/B/C license and driving record.
- Be open to personal and professional training and development.
- Fair starting wage, great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k.
- Opportunity for professional career and earnings growth with a dynamic company.
You must sign in to apply for this position.