Clinical Nurse Manager- Med Surg
The Nurse Manager, as part of the hospital administrative team, assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of the inpatient Med Surg and 6 bed Intermediate Care Dept to attain the hospital’s objectives established by the governing authority.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required, or actively pursuing.
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Nursing Administration preferred.
- Current State Nursing Licensure in the state of Maine.
- Minimum of three years of progressive leadership experience required
You must sign in to apply for this position.