BLUF: We seek a Dispatcher to join our client’s facility located in Kinston, North Carolina.
This job opportunity is ideal for separating / newly separated E-4 to E-5 personnel with experience in maintenance, logistics, and transportation military occupational specialties.
Military Talent Source seeks a Dispatcher to schedule and dispatch service vehicles and service technicians. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress. Client was founded in 1928, and is a family-owned business built on service, expertise and a progressive approach to providing energy. This position is located in Kinston, NC.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organizing and maintaining daily schedules based on call priority and technician availability.
- Responsible for Service Department productivity and profitability by coordinating service calls and dispatching service technicians and fuel delivery.
- Manages Inventory, creates purchase and service orders and maintenance agreements and delivers a high level of customer service.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Previous relevant military or civilian experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Valid Driving License with Clean Driving Record.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Including Word and Excel
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual that cares about the company and their job.
- Welcomes change and available technology to improve how we do our jobs.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Develop a full understanding of dispatching systems.
- Ability to communicate and respond to customers, fellow employees, and prospects as you would expect to be treated in an ideal professional relationship.
- Desire and ability to get involved in the communities we serve.
Salary Range $15-$17 per hour to start depending on experience; $17-$19 per hour after 6 months.
Client offers a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, matched retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.